Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ella Robinson

14 year old Ella Robinson  of south Florida, clearly has a passion for acting and all things entertainment. Ella says, "I really don't care how many fans I have or how much I'm getting paid, as long as I'm enjoying what I'm doing and acting all the time." Ella is about the art. That's one of the most fascinating things about young Hollywood- the sheer desire to create new art. Acting isn't exactly an easy job, and although it seems glamorous, I've been under those lights, and I'm pretty sure they should be used as some sort of torture ritual. 
I asked Ella if she ever feels overwhelmed by the business. Ella answered, "No, because I know this is what I'm meant to do so I balance it." Ella says her ultimate goal is to have her own TV show, but there is no experience too small.  Ella relates that it is Raven- Symone who inspires her "because she had her own show and was like the only African- Americans on children's TV. It really inspires me that she was able to do that, and I want to be the person to do that again." Ella has a point there, and I'm sure Raven would be glad to know she inspired some budding actresses. My favorite part of the interview was when I asked if there was anything else Ella would like to share; she simply responded, "I really like cupcakes." There's not much to say after an ending as sweet as that! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment