Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Andrew Linell- Williams Collier

Twenty- one year old Andrew Linell- Williams Collier, of Atlanta, GA, was born in Nashville, TN with stars in his eyes.  Andrew says, “I truly fell in love with acting as an art form in high school. I did my first assignment in my drama class where we had to write and plan out a whole story… It was great collaborating with everyone on it, and then seeing it all come together . That was the day I knew that acting is what I wanted to do.” Andrew says that acting comes naturally to him, although he knows acting is hard work, he can agree with the saying, “if you ain’t having fun you ain't working.” Wiliams-Collier believes in the value of a positive attitude and that a positive income will lead to positive outcome, with a little bit of elbow grease.  Andrew says, “I believe it is extremely important to constantly hone your skills and strive to be better. I’m sure Tom Cruise or Meryl Streep would say the same, an artist is only as good as his tools.” Andrew clearly has a passion for his art. Andrew’s dream is to work for Disney. “I’m a huge Disney buff.  Walt’s ingenuity and creativity just amazes me- that’s why being a part of his company’s legacy- even in a small role- would be the highlight of my life.”  Andrew is auditioning like crazy, and jokes that he could be a “professional auditioner.” You can tell immediately that Andrew is excited about what he does. When I ask about being famous, he responds, “I would feel successful if one person knew who I was and I was in a movie or two my entire career.” Andrew is another great example of the passion for art that young Hollywood possesses. Williams- Collier says he most admires his mom and hopes to give back to his mom all that she has done for him. Andrew is currently trying to secure some pretty groundbreaking roles for his career. It is only a matter of time before this passionate young actor gets his "big break."

As of September 25th Andrew secured a part in the movie "Lost Valentine" 

No comments:

Post a Comment