Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Crystal Ukaegbu

13 year old Crystal Ukaegbu of New York is quite the ambitious young lady. Crystal is really into modeling. She tells me how she first knew she wanted to be a model, "I was walking down the runway and people were looking at me I smiled and thats when i knew I could be a model." Crystal is working hard in both modeling and acting school. She says she tries to go to at least 2 or 3 auditions a week. Surprisingly this 13 year old doesn't have a long term goal of being in entertainment. When I ask about her goals, she says, "Dreams. Well I have a lot of dreams. Number one is to become a Doctor. Second is the be a Huge Rolemodel. Third to be a Runway Model. Fourth own alot of successful businesses." All I can say is look out Donald Trump! My favorite question to ask my interviews is what inspires them. Crystal is compiling an inspirational book to be released sometime next year. I liked Crystal's answer as to what inspired her book,  "I was inspired by life and how everyone can achieve if they work hard. My book is two parts right now. Part one is quotes, and part two is inspirational words.  I wrote the inspirational words and they are about a various topics- things people do in life- and that everyone should just be themselves and focus on the future. And stop thinking about wrong things. Just express yourself everyday. I am still writing..." Crystal's drive and desire to share her love of life with the world truly inspires me and I hope she inspires all of you as well! Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment