Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

10 Best Films of 2010 (That No One Saw)


According to Hollywood.com these are the 10 best films of 2010 that grossed under $35 million. Here’s my take on why you missed (or didn’t miss) some great films.

Cyrus: With no one from Tennessee in this film, why WOULD you go see it? Seriously, this film made film makers everywhere think, “Yes we can make a conventional script look totally artsy.”  
  
Get Low: A movie with some possible educational value… never! People would much rather see blue people cry about trees.

127 Hours: You don’t see self amputations every day. I’m thinking surgeons in training got a kick out of this one.

Youth in Revolt: I get that Michael Cera is Hollywood’s most perfect, versatile nerd, but can we say “typecast.”

Going the Distance: Everyone loves a romantic comedy, but the film world and its avid viewers is all about the intellectual mind boggling pictures rather than feel good comedies.

Remember Me:  This movie was possibly one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen. Rob Pattinson isn’t a terrible actor, but the story line wanted you to have your box of tissues ready. I found it laughable.

From Paris With Love: With John Travolta and lots of explosions, I don’t understand why more people didn’t see it. Maybe it was missing Angelina Jolie.  

Morning Glory: Another feel good movie devoid of explosions and blood. Enough women couldn’t drag their men to the theaters.

She's Out of My League: One of my personal favorite movies of 2010, I think audiences have something against Paramount.  

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: This movie was harder to follow than Inception, and it was made specifically for comic book nerds. I couldn’t even find a message in the movie. Even Zombieland had a message.   

If you want to see what Hollywood.com had to say about these movies, check out their article here  

No comments:

Post a Comment