Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Finding the Alternate Side of Love With Fringe Season 3

Throughout most of Season 3, Peter is in love with who he thinks is Olivia, but it’s actually Olivia from the alternate universe. If I were Peter I would feel torn. Should he return to the original Olivia, or stay with the Olivia he has fallen for? I would stay with the person I was currently in love with. If the Olivia he fell for was an alternate version of who he thought, he fell in love with all the attributes of the woman in the alternate universe, it wouldn't be fair to return to the original Olivia, knowing there might be something missing from his connection with her. Find your love of an alternate universe and order Fringe: The Complete Third Season on DVD here today!






 “I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Fringe: The Complete Third Season on DVD/Blu-Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment