Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Excuses that work!

At Children's Hospital the doctors don't work on Saturdays. This poses obvious problems in a hospital for the patients that need care and the doctors that want to avoid working.

I gave a great excuse once of why a job didn't get done. I told my boss I was working first thing in the morning. I had been exhausted and not sleeping very well. I overslept and the files weren't sent, so I told my boss, "sorry I was getting my "be awesome sleep."

My boss thought that was great! Everything was sent over on time and all was right with the world of work again!  


What kind of excuses have you given at work for not getting the job done?

Find some new excuses and pick up your copy of Children's Hospital on DVD today!

href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsnjrk_childrens-hospital-the-complete-third-season-on-dvd-quicksand_shortfilms" target="_blank">Childrens Hospital: The Complete Third Season on...
by thewbdotcom




I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'Childrens Hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment