Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cara Ruetz


Cara Ruetz is a 15 year old triple threat who loves to sing, dance and act. She is currently studying acting under Christopher Bondy. Hollywood Beginnings is featuring yet another product of the Dramatic Arts Studio in Michigan. When I asked Cara what her career goals are, she was not shy in reaching for the stars. She said, "I hope that someday I could star in a movie or TV show! I would also LOVE to headline my own tour! And let’s just throw in winning in Oscar."
Cara also takes voice lessons with Sherry Kaye (http://www.sherrykaye.com/).
If you look at the professionals Cara studies with, and the manner in which she speaks of her career goals, you can see she is serious. Everything she is doing is of her own volition, which is why she is featured here, because she is writing her own prescription for success. In addition, Cara has an enthusiasm to drive her even further than her potential can even dream.

The key to Cara’s success is in her drive and realization at a young age of her own goals. I ask if it’s hard to balance school, auditions, family life and so on. She says, “YES! It is majorly difficult because I usually have to miss out on a lot of school things and activities but I have realized that this is something I want to do and if I didn't practice so much I would probably be really unhappy so it all works out.”
Demonstrating a high level of maturity for a fifteen year old, it won’t be long until Ruetz is hitting bigger stages. Cara is into both singing and acting, which seems to be a trend among our young stars. Although she certainly doesn’t have to make a any decisions now, I asked what she is more into at the moment, Cara replies, “That is one of the hardest things people ask me because I concentrate on both equally but at the moment I am going on more acting auditions. But I think only a performer can describe the feeling of walking on stage and feeling the music coming out of the speakers and that huge adrenaline rush and at that moment you realize that you’re meant to perform.”
This sounds like a response from someone who has been in the business for years- this is why Hollywood Beginnings focuses on these passionate young individuals!
The Dramatic Arts Studio in Ferndale, Michigan must be doing something right, Cara, being the second person we have interviewed who studies there. Look to the Dramatic Arts Studio (http://www.dramaticartsstudiomi.com/) to draw immense talent out of the Midwest.
Keep an eye out for the name Cara Ruetz. She has the tools for success at her fingertips and a winning personality to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment