Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Worlds Colliding: Fringe Season 3 on DVD/Blu-Ray

In the series, Fringe, worlds are co-dependent. What occurs in one world is affected by the actions in the other world. Our professional and personal lives often collide, and effect the way we present ourselves. I live in Hollywood and sometimes it feels like a dream land. Like Fringe, I feel like I have two different worlds I live in. The land of Hollywood where everything seems to be magnified to the nth degree, and the land of my former life where everything seems stable and unchanging. The hardest part of functioning in both worlds is that when people put you on a pedestal, it's hard not to be far from your true self. Being grounded by links between both "worlds" is the saving grace in functioning whether it's personal or professional life. It's a constant battle of rediscovering yourself in my profession, because there isn't much that is stable, so I feel my worlds collide often. Television can be a great temporary escape from real life, and sometimes it can even give us something to relate to!      
Pre-order your copy of Fringe: The Complete Third Season on DVD here today: http://bit.ly/o2MYBv!








I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Fringe: The Complete Third Season on DVD/Blu-Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment