Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Softer Side of Supernatural Season 6

Dean suprises Sam early in season 6 with a sudden paternal side that emerges when the brothers  investigate a case of missing babies. Certain situations can arise where people really can surprise you. One of my best friends who has always been there for me, became a close friend through her genuine understanding and support in my first Hollywood flop. Nothing really ever seemed to upset Julia*. Our friendship was based on mutual support. Julia's ability to say just the right things and give encouragement at the times when I wanted to give up my dream amazed me and brought us closer as well. Her nurturing side was a side I had never seen, since usually she was known for doling out a little tough love. Find the Fringe in your friendships and pick up a copy of Supernatural season 6 on DVD here today!  









I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Supernatural Season 6 on DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment