Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Finding Your Role Model with Two and a Half Men Season 8

Jake often looks up to his uncle Charlie as a role model on Two and a Half Men. Growing up I looked up to an older family friend. Tarah always had everything together. She was popular but it didn't phase her. She was always her own person. I admired that and wanted to follow suit. Spending time with her and listening to her advice helped me to become more independent and realize what was important in life. While we both chose very different paths in our adult lives, I was able to find my own way thorugh Tarah's positive influence.       
Find your inner role model and pick up your copy of Two and a Half Men Season 8 here today!





I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Two and a Half Men Season Eight on DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment