Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Facing Your Demons With Supernatural Season 6

Season six of Supernatural focuses on the brother's relationship as they battle Heaven and Hell. The two brothers spend endless amounts of time traveling together, encountering demons and a trench coat wearing angel.
Since I'm an only child I would probably take my best friend with me to help fight battles with me. He is stronger than he thinks and we would make a good team. He fights for what he believes in and has a solid set of principles he lives by, so there's no one I would rather have by my side travelling and fighting battles. Fighting battles in the "supernatural" world are very similar to fighting the "battles" of life, and I think that whether it be a sibling or friend, that having someone you can count on is essential. I would pick my best friend to battle Heaven and Hell with me because he has already helped me conquer so many other things in life that conquering the supernatural world would be a piece of cake as a team.






I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Supernatural Season 6 on DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment