Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Out Of Control With Two and a Half Men Season 8

In season 8 Episode 11 of Two and a Half Men, Alan goes overboard buying a birthday gift for Lindsey. He works a strange job and thinks of paning money from the wrong places. I once experienced this, going into debt just to buy my boyfriend a watch he really wanted for Christmas. I tried to pawn my own jewlery, worked tons of extra hours, researched for hours on the internet and ran from store to store until I finally got him that watch. He appreciated all I went thorugh to get the watch, but it wasn't necessary, and in the end was just a lot of frustration and a waste of time for minimal excitement.    Have you ever gotten yourself into destitute & desperate situations like Alan from Two and a Half Men? You have to see how out-of-control things get on the Eighth Season of Two and a Half Men, available here http://bit.ly/quDYIe!"

Watch a clip from The WB here



I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Two and a Half Men Season Eight on DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment