Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Altering the Future with Fringe

At the end of Season 3, Peter makes the decision to sacrifice himself thus altering the future. If I had the opportunity to change the future I definitely would take matters into my own hands rather than let fate decide since the prospect of managing the future couldn’t hurt. Although I’m not sure I would be able to make a better decision than leaving the impending events up to fate. Peter sacrifices himself in the case of Fringe. Life usually doesn’t present itself with win- win situations, so like Peter we have to make choices that we think are the best for us at the moment. While you can’t predict or change the future, you can pick up a copy of Fringe: The complete third season on DVD/Blu-Ray here today!     




I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Fringe: The Complete Third Season on DVD/Blu-Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment